This position does require traveling to our three locations on Island when needed.
Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience is a multidisciplinary team approach who oversees the well-being of patients with Neurological Disorders.
The REEG Technologist performs diagnostic testing on patients which generates reports for physician interpretations. The EEG Tech measures by means of an electroencephalograph (EEG), impulse frequencies and differences in electrical potential between various areas of the brain, to obtain data for use in the diagnosis of brain disorders.
Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience is seeking a highly motivated individual looking for career in the healthcare industry. An REEG Tech responsibilities include: monitoring ambulatory EEG patients, logging into patient’s computers to check technical integrity of recording, verifying EEG study is recording correctly, checking electrodes impedance’s, verifying if video records and stores correctly, identifying common artifacts, troubleshooting equipment, calling patients and answering phones, uploading EEG studies, cleaning equipment, light office work. Tech will work closely with, and under direct supervision of a Lead Registered EEG Tech.
Who can apply: REEG Technologist
• Must be Registered
• Must be technology and computer savvy
• Working independently and under supervision
• Problem solving skills- Must be compassionate and patient
• Must demonstrate good work ethics- Knowledge of 10-20 International electrode placement system is a plus but will train- Some experience in medical field helpful
• Must be able to work effectively with patients, families and caregivers, physicians and other health team members effectively
• Strong organizational skills
• Candidate must be willing to travel and step in when needed at our Kailua, Honolulu, and Waikele office
Full Time Benefit package include:
Short term and Long-term disability insurance
Life insurance- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Candidates looking for a long-term permanent position should submit resume with cover letter to HR.