HAWAII Outpatient Neurology – We are recruiting multiple open positions!
General Neuro, Director MS, Director Parkinson’s, Director Memory
You dedicated your entire life to prepare for a fulfilling career, isn’t it time you do just that?
Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience (HPN) is one of the largest and leading provider of neuroscience care in the state. We are growing and recruiting full time BC/BE neurologists to fill multiple open positions.
- Outpatient ONLY Neurology including General Neurology, Director of Parkinson’s & Movement Disorders Center, Director of MS & Neuroimmunology Center, Director of Memory/Alzheimer’s/Neurodegenerative
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a proven successful growing fully integrated multidisciplinary neuroscience team and live in Hawaii and enjoy quality, balanced work life, year round perfect weather.
- One of the busiest neuroscience provider serving > 26,000 patient visits a year including > 1,000 research visits.
- State of the art facilities with 4 campuses in Honolulu, Windward, West Oahu and Big Island
- Supported by 10 full time neuroscience faculty including neurologists, physiatrists, geriatrician, sleep specialist and dedicated full time clinical research staff and > 50 full time dedicated employees
- Chance of a lifetime to establish leadership for the state in your areas of subspecialty
- Teaching faculty for the largest neuroscience teaching program working with residents and medical students.
- Proven track records of successfully developing innovative solutions to provide interdisciplinary care in a comprehensive and holistic manner including Brain health, Lifestyle Med. & Wellness
- Neuroscience Centers of Excellence in Memory Disorders, Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Sleep & Insomnia, Headache and Concussion, Stroke & Neurologic Restoration, MS & Neuroimmunology, Spine and Pain Management, Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Traumatic Brain Injury, Brain Health, Lifestyle Wellness.
- AASM Accredited Sleep Lab with DME services, Video-EEG Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Clinical Research Center with overnight PK Study investigating over 25 active phase I to IV clinical trials
We strive to give back to our community with our mission to teach and to the scientific community with our commitment for world class neuroscience research conducted right here in Hawaii. We emphasize collaborative team work thus allowing everyone the best possible quality of life while serving our community with a sense of common purpose and passion. Competitive salary with full benefits offered. Area qualifies for J-1 waiver. Interested candidate to contact: Kore Liow, MD, Director, Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience: firstname.lastname@example.org