Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience Institute (HPN), Hawaii’s leader and one of the largest provider of Neuroscience care is seeking a full time Neuropsychologist to be part of a growing and fully integrated multidisciplinary neuroscience team. Live in one of the most beautiful areas in the world and enjoy quality of life living, year round perfect weather in Hawaii while enjoying the stability of an established built in strong referral network.
• Doctoral degree in psychology
• Postdoctoral fellowship in clinical Neuropsychology
• Be part of a fully integrated top neuroscience specialists in Hawaii
• Monday – Friday,
• Willing to develop, lead and grow program including working with students
• Provide psychological services including:
1. Assessment (including standardized ratings in clinical trials)
3. Pre-surgical screening for DBS, epilepsy surgery
6. Counseling: Individual, group, and/or family
• Guranteed Salary
• Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice, Paid Sick, Medical, 401K
The candidate will be supported by a growing multidisciplinary neuroscience team of 4 full time neurologists (adult), neurosurgeon, physiatrist, geriatrician and a research team involved in world class ground breaking clinical trials in Alzheimer’s dementia, epilepsy, stroke, MS, Parkinson and other neurological disorders.
When considering a career with us, we look for in our people the attributes we believe are important. We know we can only fulfill our mission and vision, and build our desired culture if those who work with us are committed, find joy in what they do, and embrace their roles in serving our patients, families, and one another. We emphasize the vital importance of a healthy work environment where relationships and teamwork are highly valued. Competitive salary with full benefits offered to the right candidate. What are you waiting for? Find out more today, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 261-4476.