PA or NP
Multiple Positions Available in Neuro, Research, Lifestyle Med
Opportunity of a Lifetime in Hawaii
You dedicated your entire life to prepare for a fulfilling career, isn’t it time you do just that?
Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience (HPN) is one of the largest and leading provider of neuroscience care in the state. We are growing and recruiting Advanced Practice Provider (APP). This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a proven successful growing fully integrated multidisciplinary neuroscience team and live in Hawaii and enjoy quality, balanced work life, year-round perfect weather.
• Be part of the fastest growing and recognized as one of the busiest and most successful practice in Hawaii serving > 26,000 patient visits a year.
• Join a winning team and be supported by world-class full-time neuroscience specialists including neurologists, physiatrists, geriatrician, sleep specialist supported by > 50 full time dedicated happiest employees in Hawaii.
• 4 outpatient campuses in Honolulu, Windward, West Oahu and Big Island with one week of inpatient experience at 130 bed community hospital (responsibilities vary with position offered).
• Opportunity to develop niches areas of your interest including clinical research, lifestyle medicine.
• Work interdisciplinary with world class specialists & researchers at Neuroscience Centers of Excellence in Memory Disorders, Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Sleep & Insomnia, Headache and Concussion, Stroke & Neurologic Restoration, MS & Neuroimmunology, Spine and Pain Management, Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Traumatic Brain Injury, Brain Health & Wellness
We strive to give back to our community with our mission to teach and to the scientific community with our commitment for world class neuroscience research conducted right here in Hawaii. We emphasize collaborative team work thus allowing everyone the best possible quality of life while serving our community with a sense of common purpose and passion.
Competitive salary with full benefits including paid vacations, health, dental, 401K offered.
Interested candidate to contact: Ashley Bass , abass@HawaiiNeuroscience.com or 808-261-4476